Online Kambo Training
How to add Safety, Knowledge and Effectiveness to your Kambo Sessions
This online training session is meant for both Kambo facilitators and Kambo students; people who already have some experience applying Kambo to others and people who don’t.
The main reason for this training session is to learn how to apply Kambo to others and to yourself in a safe and effective way.
Send a Message on Telegram
One to One Workshop
This workshop is individual and takes place exclusively online, via Skype.
How does it take place?
Approximate Duration: 10 HOURS
1 indicative hour per lesson per week.
The date is to be agreed by appointment
A preliminary interview is required
Topics of the training
- Updated scientific research on Kambo peptides.
- How to hold a safe space during a Kambo session.
- How to prevent hyponatremia.
- Unsafe combinations with other entheogens and drugs.
- Female conditions: painful menstruation, breastfeeding, menopause.
- Screening someone though the use of a form. Which information a facilitator should obtain to decide whether someone may receive Kambo or not.
- Precautions: contraindications or incompatibilities with health conditions and medications.
- Disclaimer: legal aspects: which statements and agreements you should make before
applying Kambo to someone.
- Proper and not proper preparation diets. Post-ceremony diet: which diets are safe and which are absolutely not?
- Intensive application of Kambo.
Who is Giovanni Lattanzi?
Giovanni learned Kambo from Cesar Carvalho and Francesquinho; since 2009 he has provided Kambo ceremonies, and since 2014 he has run Kambo training sessions.
In 2016 he published Kambo e Iboga: medicine sciamaniche in sinergia. In 2020 he wrote a second book on Kambo. Kambo Iboga Ayahuasca. Sinergy of shamanic medicines.
All the topics of his training sessions are based onchapters of his new book.
What does it include?
This training has theoretical and practical aspects and is split into three levels.
Included in this training are three supervisions before and after each Kambo application to others or to yourself (self-application).